Please contact us for more details.
What is different about the books published by Awareness Books for Children?
- These books have a unique concept. They are for adults but written in simple language to help parents and teachers educate children of all grade level.
- They are a supplement to and can potentiate the impact of existing programs on bullying prevention and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL.)
- They have a positive outlook with the intention of building relationships.
- They begin with the basics of life and then advance to mature concepts of life. They provide an overview of complex subjects in a simple and straightforward manner. The prime goal is to help children apply these principles in their day-to-day lives. Parents and teachers can maintain the continuity by reinforcing these values as children mature and progress.
- Illustrations are the essential parts of these books. They give the visual impression of the thoughts presented in the books. Let the children hold the books in their hands, look at the images, give their opinions, and have discussions with the adults.
- These books are written as if the advice is coming from a peer. Older children may read the books on their own and meditate upon the thoughts.
- The simple language and concise nature of these books can help parents and teachers educate everyone in a school and thus change the environment and develop a culture of respect.
Our goal is to achieve the core competencies identified by the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) in an easy-to-understand way. In other words, our goal is to convert scientific knowledge (evidence-based literature on Social and Emotional Learning) into action.
Awareness Books for Children
PO Box 2495
Edmond, OK 73083-2495