How to Solve a Problem Like Bullying in Four Simple Steps
There are several good sites. Here are a few.
Always report a bullying incident to people who have the authority to take a corrective action. They can guide and discipline the child who is bullying and help that child become a better person.
1. Oklahoma State Department of Education Bullying Prevention site has important forms to guide you on how to report at your school or school district.
The Document section has:
•A template for parents to report
• Student Report Form
• Witness Report Form
• Several other important forms/ pdf
2. U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights.
3. Report Cyberbullying (stopbullying.gov)
4. Internet Crime Complain center (IC3)
There are several good sites. Here are a few:
The following links, and any links to external web sites provided on Awareness Books for Children's site, are being provided for convenience and information only and do not constitute an endorsement or approval of the sites or the information contained therein. Awareness Books for Children receives no consideration, financial or otherwise, for providing these links. The information provided by these links may be incomplete, inaccurate or in need of updating. Awareness Books for Children takes no responsibility of the accuracy of the content provided by the external site or its related links. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information provided by or found on these sites. Please contact the external site for questions regarding their content.